- - 1.29.2007

Favorite kind of cereal: I'm not a big fan but I go for a bowl of peanut butter crunch every now and then.
What animal or insect disgusts you the most? spiders and things with feathers
What do you need more of right now? money
What is the hardest thing for you to do? find and keep a stable job i guess. oh, and be positive
Deodorant brand: whatever my mom buys
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? one hour
What is your most prized object? some things of my dads, my car
What are you thankful you're not doing now? well my scanner isn't working...so I'm glad I'm not scanning
If you talked in your sleep, what would you say? couldn't say...
What is your favorite drink? Dr pepper, water, milk. in that order
Favorite way to eat potatoes? Mashed with tons of turkey gravy
If you could be a character in any novel, who would you be? Ummmm
Favorite ice cream toppings: I don't really like ice cream, if i do eat it it's usually plain vanilla
Where do you want to spend the rest of your life? ??
What do you bring most to a friendship? honesty
On a scale of 1-10, how hip are you? hip?! hip, huh? totally a 10
What kind of music makes you want to get up and sing? punk/ska/emo/rock
What are you an expert in? sleeping over 10 hours
What have you tried and simply were not good at? singing, knitting
Favorite movie line? "Here's your boooks"
What is your "theme song"? Don't know
What is your most annoying habit? I pop my shoulder blades. Honest.
If fat, calories, etc. weren't an issue, what food would you feast on? Doritos and beef jerky
How much can you bench press? NO idea
What fictional character would you like to meet? Fictional? I don't know...
What is the ultimate vacation? I want to go to Europe
What is the best thing about your job? NOTHING (I just quit)
What is the worst thing about your job? The repetition
Whose ideas totally conflict with yours? Brandon, kid I used to hang out with
What cosmetic surgery would you like? Lipo
What is the last movie that made your eyes tear up? The Holiday, HAHA
What super-power would you like? Fly
What would you change about your high school years? Nothing, I grew
What would you change about your appearance? My stomach, my hair
Would you rather be smart, rich, or beautiful? smart enough to get rich
If you named your home, what would you name it? I don't have one
What room do you want to add to your home? Bigger bedrooms, walk in closets
What advice would you give to the President? I wouldn't
What character attribute do you admire most? honesty
Where do you usually buy your clothes? Kohls, Zumies
What song describes your present relationship? None
What is the nicest thing you have ever bought somebody? Prob Ben's ipod. Ha. Or my moms GPS
How would you spend $1000? School
What do you want to change about your life? the stress
Who is your best friend? My Mom, Brit, Dave J, Amber
What would you like to accomplish this year? Get back to school full time
What book has had the greatest impact on your life?
What do you do everyday? eat to much
What food do you refuse to eat? carrots
What one word would you use to describe your current relationship? non existent
What one word describes your life? unsure
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:45:00 AM, Blogger Chellie said...

Very fun to read! Don't we all wish we had bigger closets :-) no matter how big they are, they can always be bigger!

 
At 9:30:00 PM, Blogger MiandMiksmom said...

You're so awesome! I love your honest answers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

all alli.

enjoy.

blogs

Chaun
Steph
Candice
PostSecret
Ences
Chel


PREVIOUS POSTS

Quick update, I'm at work and I'm not actually all...
More bad news
I'm not sure when
Is it really only Friday?
Bold
This Christmas
Christmas Time
By the Way
Love On Her Arms
Speed.


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger