- - 1.26.2007

Quick update, I'm at work and I'm not actually allowed to be online.

..I hate my new job. I sit and scan paper. Eight hours a day.

..I am turning in college aplications...they say "full time student" on them. (!!!!)

..I went to Vegas and Arizona last weekend. It was so nice to be out of Utah. I got on the Big Shot on top of the stratoshpere and wimped out. I have never wimped out of a ride. I went with a couple. Don't go on a road trip with a couple unless you have someone to keep you company also.

..My little sister will be home this weekend!

..I'm still gaining, and gaining and gaining.

..Ben officially lives in California now.

..Did I mention I hate my new job?

..I saw Sam on Tuesday. She is SO cute. She walks like a PRO and she even talks a lot more and she is so SWEET. I freakin love that kid.

..I need a new job

2 Comments:

At 3:40:00 PM, Blogger MiandMiksmom said...

Sorry about the new job. Is the paycheck decent? Don't worry about backing out on a ride...I had Amelia go with a nice lady behind us on some whirling around, crazy ride because I was too scared..and she's five.

 
At 5:17:00 PM, Blogger WX Ences said...

I've been on that ride! I am absolutely TERRIFIED of hieghts, I only went because Joe, and the couple we were with, wanted to - never again. I couldn't bring myself to do the roller coaster that goes around the top though. Who in their right mind would step OFF a building to get on that ride?!? Not me.
Anyhow, sorry about the job, glad to hear that you're working on school though! That is definitely good news, good luck!!

-Audri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

all alli.

enjoy.

blogs

Chaun
Steph
Candice
PostSecret
Ences
Chel


PREVIOUS POSTS

More bad news
I'm not sure when
Is it really only Friday?
Bold
This Christmas
Christmas Time
By the Way
Love On Her Arms
Speed.
I'm gettin' nothin'!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger