- This Christmas - 12.28.2006

Was spent in bed. Headaches, body aches, chills, hot flashes, a high fever and a sore throat. I was out of bed on Monday for a total of about 30 minutes. This year, Christmas just passed me by.

Sigh.

This morning I was still feeling weak and I was having to lay on the couch about every 5 minutes while getting ready. My Mom leaves for work about 10 minutes before I do. This morning when I went outside I noticed that my car windows had already been scraped off and I was able to just get in my car and go. My Mom is so nice, she probably didn't even think anything of it...but it made me cry. Thanks Mom.

2 Comments:

At 5:12:00 PM, Blogger Chellie said...

So sorry you were sick!
Isn't cool that it is the most simple of gestures that really matter and such a great way to show someone you love them.
Very cool.

 
At 7:29:00 PM, Blogger MiandMiksmom said...

What a bummer, but how sweet of your mom. What in the world were you doing going to work when you were so sick? You needed to be home in bed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

all alli.

enjoy.

blogs

Chaun
Steph
Candice
PostSecret
Ences
Chel


PREVIOUS POSTS

Christmas Time
By the Way
Love On Her Arms
Speed.
I'm gettin' nothin'!
My Lifes Lessons
Stew
Update.
Ben
Been Awhile.


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger