- Is it really only Friday? - 1.12.2007

Monday I lost my job. I didn't do anything wrong, they just don't need me. I have been sending out resumes like crazy. I hope to be able to get something in reception again. Not really sure how I'm going to make my car payment/pay my six months of car insurance. Hmmm.

Two things on my mind almost constantly:

1. Getting out of Utah. I wish I could get a receptionist job somewhere else and just live outside of Utah for awhile. For six months? A year? I just want out of here!

2. My weight. Someone help me get my motivation back. I can't find it ANYWHERE.

Anyone know of someone who needs a receptionist?

1 Comments:

At 8:13:00 PM, Blogger MiandMiksmom said...

I have to tell you, it's nice to have left, but I miss Utah so much. Sometimes we really want to move back.

As for weight...try these two things: Work out for 25 minutes every morning lifting weights, stomach and thighs. Eat one pack of oatmeal every morning. Your motivation will come when you drop a couple of pounds or move down a size. Give it a try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

all alli.

enjoy.

blogs

Chaun
Steph
Candice
PostSecret
Ences
Chel


PREVIOUS POSTS

Bold
This Christmas
Christmas Time
By the Way
Love On Her Arms
Speed.
I'm gettin' nothin'!
My Lifes Lessons
Stew
Update.


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger